Wednesday, November 22, 2017


Seven sin

A man was on street of an American metropolitan, one of much, perhaps New York, San Francisco, Boston? You will decide; anyway, he was on this street and he want drink a coffee, then went in pub and with his briefcase with jacket and tie, very elegant he attracted soon attention; he set on chair and ordered a coffee, and begun read journal on the table; local was very modest but crowed by whore and some worker, a woman very cast-off dress, a waitress approached to him and asked with little polite: “If you are here for read journal alone I think that it’s would be better if you drink something”, Louis Fer didn’t looked waitress and while he read newspaper he ordered a coffee; waitress become curious for this man, carry the coffee and asked: “Why do you are here? Men as you would drink at local certainly much elegant”, and Louis Fer answered and he was asking: “Do you smoke?”, waitress answered: “Yes”, and asked: “And you”, Louis Fer close the journal and: “Not and I not drink alcohol, and I am not superb, I aren’t mean, and job much, and I don’t invite nobody, I don’t betray my wife and I don’t love luxury, I am very greedy; it would be very strange but I am very sinful”, and waitress asked: “Why, if you haven’t make these sins?”, and George: “Precisely, you are in average, therefore you are sinful, because today who is in sinful is in average, then is sinful, but true sinful is who doesn’t hasn’t made these sins, for example, when do you have betray your husband?”, and waitress: “Some years ago, with a boy that went often, he was very beautiful boy, and I wanted fuck him because my husband has fucked a my colleague of local very next, and I for tease I have fucked this boy”, George then commented: “Then you have together rage and luxury and envy, because you were envious for girl whom your husband has fucked, or not?”, waitress then asked: “I have understood now, you are priest, and now you want make preach around eternal life and paradise and how we…”, and Louis Fer then said: “Not absolutely, you mustn’t call me priest, because I am perfectly the contrary of priest”, then waitress: “You are very sinful!”, and Louis Fer: “Yes! Very much sinful, but I am here because I wanted what you have made, now I know that you are usually sinful, I would invite you don’t to make these sins neither superb, luxury, envy, gluttony, sloth, rage, meanness, but I am here very latest, anyway soon!”, waitress smile and tough that this costumer was crazy, and she looked card that he has leave on the table, she took but she filed a very strong fire and for this reaction lave soon card, but read same card, and this said: “Louis Fer, always open, when you want call to this number 666”.                                                                                                  Alessandro Lusana   

No comments:

Post a Comment