Friday, September 28, 2018


I love…
Robert was a librarian and he loves to cheat women that he known; he would makes  believe that every woman that he known he loved hers, and every woman believed it, therefore every woman wants believe it, but Robert, contrary didn’t loved nobody, he was a perfect lover, but a formal lover, that wanted alone to know character of every woman, because he became so curious for every woman, that he wanted character, and this experiment was necessary for a catalogue that he wanted write, and in fact he gathered typologies of women with cheat and lies, but he makes so without wrong, alone for love acknowledge, this was a maniacal search, he never considered as immoral this action, because to him it was alone motive for study, in fact he often helped women with difficult, but following same will, this is to know women, therefore he also to that occasion, in front a court he took profit for to study, above all now because he has much women. Judge started hers accuse: “You are accused for to feigned love with much women”, and Robert: “I disagree to this opinion, because I loved sincerely…”, and judge interrupted soon Robert: “You haven’t loved nobody, much women wanted your love but you haven’t given it never”, and Robert: “These women wanted be beloved or they wanted that a man or men worshiped them?”, and judge: “I think that…” and Robert you think because you are woman and not certainly because you are a judge or because you think true my behaviour, you think as a woman and alone so you can comment, because in your opinion I would offended women”, and judge: “Yes, you have cheated women”, and Robert: “Do you have always loved men that you have loved?”, and judge: “At this time I aren’t accused”, and Robert: “You haven’t answered”, and judge: “I aren’t accused”, and Robert, stood up: “You won’t answer because I would understand that you are lying, I speak now to woman and no to judge, and not lie because it would be evident”, and judge: “I don’t lie never”, and Robert: “Except when you love, or better you feign to love, this is always”, and judge visibly angry: “I don’t lie with feel, if I love, I love, and stop”, and Robert: “Certainly, you love idea that you will have a family, a home, sons and nephews, but no certainly man that share to you all”, and judge: “I love my sons and my family”, and Robert: “Whose isn’t your husband. It is natural, in fact now you judge me because I am a man, and you liken me to your husband and his betrays; major problem of women is that you never will understand love of men, for man is certainly also sex, but after also other”, and judge: You are accused lied much women, and now you are searching to ovoid sentence”, and Robert smiled and: “I haven’t never lied, because I have always said to women that I love”, and judge: “In fact but you haven’t never loved women”, and Robert: “I haven’t said never that I love women, I have said alone I love”, and judge: “Do you love whom?”, and Robert: “Discovery”, and judge: “What?”, and Robert: “Yes discovery, discovery of character of women, study of character after Theophrastus, I don’t love the women but alone the study of character, and it is different, therefore I haven’t lied never”, and judge: “But you have said that you love”, and Robert: “Whom?”, and judge: “Women”, and Robert: “I haven’t never said it, I love…, stop”, and judge: “Although I have respect to court I can say that you are a very big son of bitch”, and Robert laughed: “Yes but I love alone search and discovery, not the women, therefore you have lied, because you have said to your husband that you love him but it isn’t true, therefore I should judge you, but now I want make other, because you are very common women therefore interesting very little, thank you”, he stood up, and got out.
Alessandro Lusana                  

No comments:

Post a Comment