Thursday, September 6, 2018


I would be consciuos
Adrian was an exemplar husband, always available to family and to his wife, his family were eight sons, seven females and one alone male, certainly with seventh females life of Caesar, this is name, was very bother, in fact he was third in family and he searched every way for get out form house; differently to Adrian who, contrary, wants often stand in home with his family; Angelica was the first daughter, she was also more mature than other and, with Adrian, she has a report very confidential; Adrian taught philosophy in a prestigious University, he was very rational but never aseptic, and he was very emancipate, he never was angry, he was married by twenty-seven years, and he has married his wife Georgia when she was underage, and he loved Georgia with very desire, in fact eight sons are much, but Georgia was bored by hers life, she was a estimated professor of ancient language and literature Latin and Greek, and she loved hers family but sometime she needed of distraction and emotions, therefore she betrayed Adrian with colleagues and students. Angelica was very worry and this behaviour to her was very disgusting, in fact she with Georgia not foods a good report, contrary often was indifferent to complaint of mother. Same Angelica pressed Adrian to betrays Georgia or, at last, ended this behaviour, but when she said it to Adrian he smiled and stop. Angelica a day decided that this question was become very important, and she entered in studio of Adrian and crying: “Now you hear me, because I am very bored that you smiled every time that I confess that that woman, this is your wife, betray you, now you not will smiled but you will make something”, Adrian raised eyes, because he reading while Angelica cried, and invited her to set. She set and Adrian asked: “What is motive that very worry to woman when betrays, but she hasn’t motive for to make it? A woman can betrays because her husband makes it, but it is very rare, the women have more dignity that men, therefore they prefer other way; but a woman that hasn’t motive for to make it, when she has made it, what is very unpleasant?”, and Angelica: “I don’t know!”, and Adrian: “Same feel that you have now, but with decupled unpleasant, therefore mom will have among some years very worry for these infidelities; pain can passes, but worry not certainly, because is present always and for woman is very deep, more than man, therefore I am very unfortunately, because I will live my life with a woman that will have an expression very worried, and I don’t accused myself to something”, Angelica was very astonish because she imagined that Adrian doesn’t knows nothing, contrary he knows all, and more than all, and she asked: “But you don’t make nothing?”, and Adrian: “Why? Wrong time will be to mom and not to me, she will must consider what has been his life, she has chosen it and she shall consider what are her errors, and worse, she shall consider that I haven’t betrayed hers, therefore she hasn’t motive to betrayed me, I love hers, and she betrays because wants emotions, well, but for future her life will be very wrong, because she shall search motive whereby has betrayed, and she not shall find it. Angelica then asked: “Why don’t you betray hers?” and Adrian: “Because I would conscious of this infidelity, and I shall consider that she was right when she has betrayed me”, and Angelica: “But nobody will knows it”, and Adrian: “One person will know immediately!”, and Angelica: “Who?”, and Adrian: “I, and it is sufficient, I won’t worry as mom, therefore I prefer that she shall worry, also because two persons that have same worry are very boring; I will be conscious of this infidelity, and I can’t bear this worry, and also if nobody will know this infidelity, I yes, therefore to me it is sufficient, and now I must await only that time passes; the worse thing is when we are conscious of something whereof we want ignore also existens, and mom will have this conscious, very unfortunately”. Angelica stood up and got out.
Alessandro Lusana        

No comments:

Post a Comment