Friday, May 18, 2018


Very strong
A man was seated in a room and waited that somebody arrived, in fact somebody arrived and seated in front of first man, between twice men was a table and first man, whose name was Socrates looked other man whose name was Hercules, a very famous for his strong, physical force, and he makes everybody for to remark his physical power, he showed his muscles and everybody was opportune for to show it; Socrates who has understood think and will of Hercules started his discourse: “Very wonderful your body, you are very astonishing, and you are a sculpture, a god”, and Hercules: “Thank you, yes I am very strong, my muscle are very strong, my body is very strong, and…”, and Socrates: “And your spirit?”, and Hercules: “Spirit? What is it?”, and Socrates: “For Locke, an English philosopher is interior projection of brain, and therefore your brain is strong as your body?”, and Hercules: “What do I must make with brain or spirit? These aren’t my enemies and I not must fight them”, and Socrates: “Yes, it is true! If somebody no considers your body, if somebody judges your body very astonishing but may not much, because somebody has seen also better somebody, do you feel offended?”, and Hercules: “Not, certainly”, and Socrates: “I say, yes, certainly! You would feel offended because to you is necessary that somebody, or everybody, shows compliment to your body, and I want know if to you is important that somebody shows compliment to your body, it true or not?” Hercules very embarrassed answered: “Not it is important” and Socrates: “I believe it, but may owing to you have showed me your muscles, because of it isn’t important that somebody appreciate your body; I think contrary that you want that everybody see you and you have force by this compliment; but your interior is very weak, your force is external, it is manifest because your interior is weak, it is compensation, that you aren’t interior you are external, you are very interesting case, because that you would be interior you show externally, your physical external force is projection of your will, you would be very strong interiorly; therefore your muscles are representation of your interior weak, because you would be strong interiorly how much you are strong external, all your muscles are the clear manifestation around of your will, secret will, you want be strong as you are out, therefore you are very weak”, and Hercules: “Weak?”, and he menaced a boat to Socrates, who answered: “You are giving me right, because you are angry, and your reaction is sign that you are very weak; if I have judged you physical weak, you laugh for this comment, because you see every day your force, but alone external force and never your interior weak; that you not see with yourself I see now, but I aren’t you”, and Hercules: “Do you want say that I aren’t a bad? Do may you want say it?”, and Socrates: “Bad? What is bad? May those persons who believe that bad is who fight ever and has very power? These persons?”, and Hercules: “Yes”, and Socrates: “You aren’t a bad because you are weak, and now you have said it”, and Hercules: “Not, I haven’t made it! You have said it”, and Socrates: “Certainly, I have said it because you haven’t courage say it, and if you consider a bad who has power, then you can consider political power, very weak!”, and Hercules: “Weak, political power? Very good cue, political power can much, or better very much”, and Socrates: “Yes, because people has allowed that this power was present, and today this power is present like tomorrow same people want that this power isn’t; therefore power is between hands of people and not certainly between hands man alone”, and Hercules: “Yes but he can makes…”, and Socrates: “What?”, and Hercules: “Everything”, and Socrates: “Or nothing! Because he is weak as you, because he, as you, has need people, therefore he dependents by others; you must consider also that political advisor is sign of weak, because if policy man was sure to his work not certainly ask other what is good and not”, and Hercules: “Do you are always sure around your chose?”, and Socrates: “Yes, I have decided to die in Athens and I could escape because my friend could it, and I could go away to Thebes and to escape death; but I not betray my principles and I would die in Athens where I was born, because the laws of Athens were right but wrong persons who apply these laws, but who would Socrates dead? Judges or people of Athens?”, and Hercules: “Judges”, and Socrates: “Not, certainly”, and Hercules: “But they have condemned you”, and Socrates: “Yes, but they have been alone bearer will of people, therefore they were weak because they dependent by others”, and Hercules: “In your opinion who is very strong?”, and Socrates: “Nobody, neither gods, because pagan gods today aren’t because aren’t pagan; and to be bad it means that you have limited your dependence by somebody, but also that you have understood  your weakness, and you want correct it, but first you must train your brain, because only force is rational think and capacity to understand so that everything become rational, so you will understand and with rational think you not will fair, so you become bad”, Hercules looked his muscles and: “But I have my force therefore it is useless”, and Socrates: “Yes power of illusion, fortunately I haven’t your muscles”, and he got up and gone away. 
Alessandro Lusana              

No comments:

Post a Comment