Friday, May 18, 2018


Alter ego
Simon was a boy old 20 years with spirit of his age and enthusiasm and conviction of his age, he would become a player of football, he attended University and he was very clever around scientific matters, but football was his principal passion. While he was in classroom or other place, he was usually sees a man whom alone he sees, a man with face and body much similar his, and he everyday talked with this persons; he known that this man was older than Simeon and body was less robust than Simeon, he tough that he was a dead parent, Simeon was expert or he judged himself as expert of paranormal, and he has had much experience to paranormal, therefore he not was freighted for this presence; he talked and quarrelled, but this image was always judge ineluctable, every though or action he judged and considered what was better to Simeon, and often he repeated: “I know it because I have experience”, and Simon was very astonish because experiences of Simon were alone Simon, but he after a small consideration tough other. Like boys of 20 years also Simon known a girl, beautiful and very much egocentric; for this condition Simon tough ask advise to his image: “What is your think around Eva?”, and image: “I would leave hers because she doesn’t loves certainly you, she loves above all herself, but you must get over this experience”, and Simon: “Do you think it for your experience?”, and image: “Yes same condition and similar woman, but you will make this mistake so that you can learned what is love”, and Simeon listened these words but he considered it very false. After sex months Simeon talked around Eva to image, and: “You was right in fact Eva was a egocentric and braggart; when I would worked something that was mistake you was always present for an advise or for reproof, you are much experience and often this experience is similar my, how is possible that we have same experience?”, and image: “After years we know one other you haven’t asked my name”, and Simon though it and: “Yes I don’t know your name, what is it?”, and image Simon, and Simon: “Like me”, and image: “Yes because I am you, our similarity is because I am you among 30 years, and experience that you have got over I know ready, I am Simon, you Simon, and no other, Eva was alone one of girls who you will love, but you must love them because I live for your experience, I am your experience, therefore my life is for you, therefore I will can advise you for mistakes but you, fortunately, will continue make it. Therefore I wait next error”. Simon looked image and: “What is my next error?”, and image: “if I tell you what it you don’t make it and I don’t exist, you live for your errors, therefore you must wait next error.”
Alessandro Lusana                            

No comments:

Post a Comment