Friday, July 20, 2018


Common persons
Bartholomew was a studious of philosophy, a Socratic, how loved called herself; he was a person very common, and he was very happy so; he taught philosophy in a college, and he was always available with students, he loved gather students and tell around philosophical arguments, and, like Socrates, he asked why? He loved also walk in the city and, sometime, entered in pub or bar and there he seen people, and he took all think and expression, and comment; he has usually given a motive and argument around discussion, he hasn’t ideological opinion, in fact much his colleagues considered him an apolitical, other simply an asocial, other tried understand what was his opinion, and they asked what was his opinion, and he answered: “Not”, and around questions as immigration: “My grandfather was immigrated and my granny also, also Barbarian people have immigrated to Rome, but I haven’t opinion, I respect law, and law hasn’t opinion, and other asked: “if you was president of USA what do you make?”, and answer: “If I was , but I not am; what to me is solution, because to me it is very well, for you and other it isn’t; government must works to richness of people, or not?” and answer: “Yes, certainly” and comment of Bartholomew: “If I was to government satisfy certainly much persons, major part
of people, but major part not certainly all, therefore I can’t present one’s candidature, because if I was elected I will be a disaster, because much persons would love me but other no; I must work well to everybody”, and he asked: “If you was to government, what do you work?”, and he answered: “I would do it and other”. During a meeting with his students one, who has expression very worry and sad tool: “I won’t be common person”, and in the discussions born among students around policy and philosophy and literature, Bartholomew spoken: “Common? What is common to you?”, and student: “To me common is ordinary man without characteristic, I won’t be so”, and Bartholomew: “What do you want characteristic?”, and Andrew, student: “I don’t know”, and Bartholomew: “Do you want a characteristic or no?”, and Andrew: “Yes”, and Bartholomew: “What?” and since Andrew no answered, he continued: “Schopenauer a philosopher at 19th century answered to whom said “I want make that I want”, and he answered: “Do you know what do you want do?” it is right answer, therefore I ask to you “What is to you common person?”, and Andrew: “Ordinaries, person very modest, politically apathetic”, and Bartholomew: “And extraordinary?”, and Andrew: “Who reached success”, and Bartholomew: “Do you know Rock….”, and he mentioned last name of this person, and Andrew: “No, who is?”, and Bartholomew: “he was actor and he has had much success, very much, but now you and your colleagues don’t know him” and Andrew seen other students but nobody said something, and Bartholomew: “Do you now God?”, and Andrew: “I aren’t believer”, and Bartholomew: “Believer, is who believes”, and Andrew: “Yes”, and Bartholomew: “Don’t you believer whom”, and Andrew: “God”, and Bartholomew: “In your opinion God is known or not?”, and Andrew: “Yes, he is famous, very famous”, therefore is isn’t ordinary person”, and Andrew: “Not certainly”, and Bartholomew: “It is strange, because nobody has seen God but much persons believed him, therefore he is famous. But I think that he is famous because much common persons believe to him. Do you believe to Aphrodite?”, and Andrew: “No”, and Bartholomew: “Why?”, and Andrew: “Because Aphrodite is a pagan god and I aren’t pagan and believer”, and Bartholomew: “Why now nobody believes to Aphrodite?” and Andrew: “Because Aphrodite not exists”, and Bartholomew: “Very right. Do you believe George Washington?”, Andrew was very astonish, he smiled and: “Yes”, and Bartholomew: “He isn’t certainly common persons”, and Andrew: “No certainly”, and Bartholomew: “If portraits and books around Washington disappear, who could remember Washington?”, and Andrew: “Nobody!”, and Bartholomew: “Who is nobody?” and Andrew: “I don’t know”, and Bartholomew: “We are nobody, common persons, and we have much power, because we give importance and fame to other; without us they are dead or, better, without us they are common persons, they who have power, because Aphrodite not exists because common person don’t remember her, therefore common persons can guarantee success or no of gods and historical person, you, as common person, haven’t success but you have power, success today is present and tomorrow isn’t, but power is present always”, and Andrew got up immediately and: “Have I power to piss?”, and Bartholomew: “If you are success no, otherwise yes”, and Andrew, with very serious expression: “I am very common person, and ordinary, politically apathetic” and Bartholomew: “I let you it, go bath room, ordinary man”.
Alessandro Lusana                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment