Sunday, June 24, 2018


Suggestions
Robert was a writer who, usually for every writers, he has creative crisis; he tried something that can be very fit for a romance, fantasy, horror and love history, but nothing was suitable; he has attended every genre for tale and romance, historical romance with passions for policy, because he was an historical, horror with paranormal episodes with monsters and other, but always keeping the rationality of  history, hers become daily, but now everything was very useless, he doesn’t ideas and he tried inspiration and suggestions; a day after job, because he taught in a public school literature and composition for write, he, contrary to his costume he decided to go to home on foot, and he seen again much town and small angle of his city which usually he ignored, both inurement and distraction, in fact he seen new stores that he hasn’t seen never, or better he entered in a pub and the barman or better, bargirl, asked what he wants, and Robert: “A coffee thank you”, and while to bottom of store, was 13:00 am, two voice cried and with much wrong words, offenses and reproaches, bargirl was very much embarrassed and in fact she gone to two girls and pressed them to silence, but Robert on contrary approached them and while he looking bargirl he said them, who while were stopped: “No! Absolutely no, you must continue and now, I will pay you if you continue”, girls looked on other and: “What? I think that I haven’t understand”, and Robert, who has his coffee in right hand looked girl who has answered and: “I want know sequel of this history”, and the girl, Anne: “Why? What is your interest?”, and Robert took a block notes, written something and he given it to bargirl and: “I need soon this material, certainly around is a store for this material, thank you”, and after turned to two girls: “You be silent, you can start again alone she will be go back”, and he drunk his coffee; when bargirl gone back she carried everything material to Robert, a recording equipment and a microphone; therefore he asked: “Why do you are quarrelling?” and Anne: “Because she, who is my friend, or better friend, has fucked my boyfriend”, and therefore friend of Anne, Belinda: “I haven’t fucked nobody”, and Robert: “Stop, you must talk with me, and stop, continue”, Belinda then: “I haven’t fucked nobody, hers boyfriend has tried with me but I refused and he is gone to her and has invented this history”, and Robert: “Why?” and Belinda: “Because hers boyfriend would fucks every woman but she not consider it”, and Robert: “Anne why don’t you consider it?” and Anne: “Because I know her and him, and she has habit fucks my boyfriends”, and Belinda: “I am fiancĂ© and between two mounts I will be married, therefore I fuck alone my Alexis, and I can sure that he is very sufficient”; and Robert: “Why?”, and Belinda: “it is my questions”, and Robert: “Yes, but now it are also my questions”, Belinda and other girls looked Robert: “You are alone material for my romance, and I need some suggestions, therefore you, now, talk to me because he is sufficient”, and Belinda: “With particulars?”, and Robert: “Yes because I can take profit for some suggestions, and not worry, please, I have attended very much women”, and Belinda tool everything, with amazement of girls, who something bracken narration and: “Truly? Do you make it?”. This tale continued till afternoon, and therefore Robert: “Your names please” and girls: “Belinda, Anne and Beatrix”, and they: “Your name” and Robert: “I am a writer and now also investigatory, and your boyfriends would know if you are faithful, therefore I know it now, and they have gain this information and I material for my romance”, and he started to go out but soon stopped: “I haven’t thought title” and Beatrix: “Suggestions, but attentive somebody could steal it to you, therefore be silent” and Robert again: "Can I fotograph this pub?", and Beatrix:"Certe, but also external, thank you", and Robert asked: "What is name of pub?", and Belinda: "Suggestions", therefore Robert greet and gone out.
Alessandro Lusana 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment