Sunday, April 29, 2018


My think
Ipatia was a student of philosophy and also a bibliophile very passionate, she read very much and much gender, literature, history, philosophy, the first, and romance, but classic, and on different languages, she has travelled much but alone for libraries, she knows every libraries, public and private, she has free access for everyone libraries, every librarian knows Ipatia, she entered in libraries and she gone out with three book, some libraries was very generous and lets that she took five, every month Ipatia was present, and one time she didn’t it, and somebody phoned hers: “Ipatia, we attended you, where are you now?”, and she: “One moment I am make up”, and librarian: “Not later more, stop”. She was very loved by librarian because she was one of little person who again attended libraries, and sometime somebody helped hers for to carry books. During night Ipatia, daughter of two business persons, who have neglected hers and she has found her love between books; she was grown up with an aunt who has started hers to philosophy and she often dreamed hers and every problems was solved with philosophy; but now one problem was born, Ipatia asked herself: “What is my think?”, and her aunt Athena showed herself on the wall, and: “Usually I must solve your problems, Ipatia, but when do will you grow up? You must consider that every philosopher has always took by other but after has developed with oneself his think”, and Ipatia: “Yes, but what I must make now?”, and Athena: “You are searching your think, but alone by other you can take your think, you must consider the think of every philosopher and to consider what is that you…”, and Ipatia: “What that I feel next”, and Athena with look very angry: “Not absolutely, you don’t feel your think, the think is rational and not certainly emotive, you must consider the truth as inherent to a philosopher and to search it in conformity with an address; philosophy is alone a method which you must follow because is your think and your address”, and Ipatia: “What I must follow?”, and Athena: “I must start again!!! Your, and alone your!!!” and Ipatia: “What is mine?”, and Athena: “Do you remember Socrates?”, and Ipatia: “Yes, know yourself”, and Athena: “What is mean”, and Ipatia: “I don’t know”, and Athena: “It is means that you must know your borders, and your border is that you now don’t know what is your think”, and Ipatia: “How can I solve this problem?”, and Athena: “A question, do you have red some book of philosophy?”, and Ipatia: “yes, some alone, I has had an aunt very pain in the neck who has ordered me read always, and may you have known”, and Athena: “Not certainly but I would know this person because she has an idiot nephew, and has hoped that she become an intelligent person, but it is failed experiment, because her nephew is again idiot”, and Ipatia: “Do you think? You think it because you haven’t know this aunt”, and Athena: “Socrates taught that you must search you think, and you can take think of others, you must take it and consider if it is important for explication of reality, how do you explain reality? What is your method?” and Ipatia: “I see reality and…”, and Athena Interrupted soon: “Therefore you are speculative”, and Ipatia: “Yes but not only, I want consider that much realities are very different, and I search what is motive, and therefore I want know because it is so, therefore I won’t alone describe, I want know because”, and Athena: “Very good, but how do you search it?”, and Ipatia: “I don’t know”, and Athena: “But speculative philosopher explains because a reality, Aristoteles has made it”, and Ipatia: “Yes but his explications are now laughable today”, and Athena: “Not all, because much explications are valid now, but it isn’t address for you, and I think, because I know you perfectly, that you will be a perfect eclectic woman” and Ipatia: “Eclectic haven’t an address”, and Athena: “Why do you have it?”, and Ipatia: “No”, and Athena: “Eclectic let you a chose very wide and you can take and have cause for every phenomenal, you can justify and change when you consider that one thesis is failed”, and Ipatia: “Eclectic haven’t one think”, and Athena: “Yes they have it but is isn’t unambiguous they think that every thesis has a truth, and you can find this truth for every thesis, therefore you can consider that this will be your first address, after you will follow others, but gather all and after you will think with your address”, and Ipatia nodded and she looked a image of her mother and: “But who is that woman?”, and Athena: “My sister, this is your mother”, and Ipatia with goggle eyes: “But she is travelling”, and mother: “No love I am dead by much time, by your born, as your father, alone Athena was life, you have talked with alone images, we were dead and now you can speak with us as with your aunt”, and Ipatia: “I have seen you this morning”, and mother: “No you have seen that you want see, but we are here by your birth; you have seen us always little because we aren’t; it is a think, and a problem: What do you want is a projection? Solve this problem and we will consider your solution”; Ipatia plug off light and: “Tomorrow, now I must solve other problem, it is if sleep is right or not, for answer after my awake; good night”.
Alessandro Lusana
       

No comments:

Post a Comment