Thursday, September 10, 2026

 The name of author

John was a writer of theatre that have to write a script for a comedy, he has written also tragedies and he has had also success, but now he lacks of ideas or inspiration; he was in his home and he was searching something that was fit for a comedy, it was the usual creative crisis, he was seated on the table, and suddenly he got up and decided of go out, he dressed his jacket and gone out; he entered to a theatre , where were the personages of his comedies and tragedies, he seated on the chair and heard the dialogues of his personages, until one spoken  to him and he presented to John as Jordan.

Jordan: Do you  remember of me?

John: Certainly you are Alfred

Jordan: No! I am Jordan of tragedy Modern Hamlet

John: But in that tragedy isn’t somebody that has name Jordan

Jordan: In fact I am in other comedy

John: The Modern Hamlet was a tragedy, not a comedy. It is may  that the author of this script that somebody has reading now may remember this comedy, but certainly I no.

Jordan: Hamlet, What the name of author of this script?

Hamlet: Alexander, I think, but I am not sure about it, you should  aske it to  Bartholomew , he remember everything, also the clues of this comedy

Jordan(cloud): Bartholomew, where is he?

Bartholomew (from a side of scene): There I am here what is so important? That you call me through this way? If you want rob me you can’t because I haven’t money, but if you want…

Jordan(looking him) Silence , because you are the pain on the neck

Bartholomew: You must say to him, this is John, because he is the author of my comedy or tragedy, I don’t remember, John where am I?

John: In the tragedy Modern Hamlet and in the First Catilinaria

Bartholomew: Yes now I remember there  I was Cicero, and when I begun “Quo usque tandem abutere, Catilina, patient nostra. I has been very realistic.

Jordan: What the name of this script?

Bartholomew: I don’t remember! You can ask to Elisabeth.

Jordan: Elisabeth do you remember the name of author…?

Elisabeth: (blocking him) Albert or Alfred or…Andrew.

Jordan(open a door and askes to the author): What is your name?

Author: I don’t know, you must decide it, thank you. 

Alessandro Lusana  

No comments:

Post a Comment

  The speculative Emerson The Character and the human life of Ralph Emerson(1803-1882) is a speculative examination of the human life and ...