Thursday, August 31, 2017


Quo usque tandem abutere Historia…

Pope Alexander VI was sited in center of room, and he waited that Historia come in, as in fact she arrived with delay, Alexander seen hers and she given her apology; she sited on chair and asked soon: “Much often you wait me?”, Alexander answered: “By five centuries, and I am very fed up that everybody treats me as perverted and other, therefore I want now that my rule…”, and Historia: “Your rule is requalified, is it right?”, and Alexander: “No! Absolutely, my rule doesn’t need of requalification, because my rule had given from God and he not needs of requalification; I want that you tell my history and you deny much lies that historical or false historical had tool for personal motive”; and Historia: “You must deny these false historical, for this you are here, for to give your apologize”, and Alexander: “Apologize? For? Ah! Perhaps because I have defended the Church, because I have loved the Church, and I have promoted my family…”, Historia interrupted him: “Yes, your sons”, and Alexander: “I have had never sons”, Historia then with interested expression: “What? Lucretia and Cesare?”, and Alexander: “No! Absolutely! They were alone my nephew, and their mother Vannozza Cattanei, had three husbands, but I not was among; I haven’t never had sons”, Historia then asked: “Why historical…”, Alexander interrupted soon: “Clever! Historical not Historia, my successor, Paolo III Farnese, had 4 sons, but nobody had never accused him; I have been accused always because I have wanted that Church should be the Church and I have given dignity to a Church by now lost”, and Historia: “Truly so much say that you have given much more than dignity, you have corrupted for election to papacy”; Alexander then seen Historia and: “I have given my rich gift in conformity with costumer, pope must be poor, and is costumer that who is elected pope must give all, and I have given all my gift, and I don’t have corrupted nobody, never; nepotism? Yes, I have been nepotistic, as all popes, because in Curia are more enemies than out; I think that a pope should has more friends among Muslims that Catholic”, and Historia: “But your nephew Cesare, you have help so much!”, and Alexander: “What do you think that Italy of 15th  century should be, very much lords who lead small states, or cities and who wanted that every neighboring should be your subject, and you know that every man has small power think that every man is his subject; I must calm these families with a strong warriors and faithful, my nephew was so”, and Historia: “Why do you must calm every lords?”, and Alexander: “Because in Pope State every families could makes an Army and could has accord with enemies of Church, and determined disorder for weaken the Church”, and Historia: “Why so much had hated you so badly?”, and Alexander: “Because I was from Castile and then was very offensive for Roman people, and because I have wanted that the Church should be the Church”. Therefore Alexander VI stood up and went out.

Alessandro Lusana

 

Quo usque tandem abutere Historia…

Papa Alessandro VI era seduto nel centro della stanza, e aspettava che la Storia arrivasse, e infatti arrivò in ritardo, Alessandro la guardò e lei si scusò, poi si sedette e chiese subito: “Da quanto aspetti?” Alessandro rispose: “Da cinque secoli, e sono davvero stufo che ognuno mi tratti come un pervertito ovvero altro, quindi voglio che il mio ruolo…” e la Storia: “Il tuo ruolo sia riqualificato giusto?” e Alessandro: “No assolutamente, il mio ruolo non deve essere riabilitato è stato concesso da Dio, e non necessita certo di riqualificazioni, voglio che tu mi racconti la mia storia e che tu neghi le molte menzogne che storici ovvero presunti tali hanno raccontato per motivi personali”; e la Storia: “Tu devi negare questi falsi storici per questo sei qui, per la tua difesa”; e Alessandro: “Difesa? Per? Forse perché ho difesa la Chiesa, perché l’ho amata, e per aver promosso la mia famiglia…”, la Storia lo interruppe: “Si, i tuoi figli”, e Alessandro: “Io non ho mai avuto figli”; la Storia allora con espressione alquanto interessata: “Cosa? Lucrezia e Caesar?”, e Alessandro: “No assolutamente! Erano soltanto i miei nipoti, e la loro madre Vannozza Cattanei, ebbe tre mariti, e io non ero fra questi; non ho mai avuto figli”; la Storia allora chiese: “Perché gli storici…”; Alessandro interruppe subito: “Brava! Gli storici non la storia, il mio successore Paolo III Farnese ebbe 4 figli, ma nessuno l’accusò di questo; io sono sempre stato accusato perché ho voluto che la Chiesa fosse la Chiesa, e diedi dignità alla Chiesa”, e la Storia: “Veramente molti dicono che tu abbia dato molto più che la dignità, sembra che tu abbia corrotto per l’elezione al soglio pontificio”, Alessandro allora guardò la Storia e: “Io diedi i miei ricchi regali secondo il costume dell’elezione, il pappa deve essere povero, e è costume che chi diviene papa  debba regalare tutto, e io l’ho fatto, e non ho corrotto nessuno, mai; nepotismo? Si, lo sono stato, come tutti i papi, perché nella curia si hanno più nemici che fuori; credo che un papa abbia più amici fra i musulmani che fra i cattolici”; e la Storia: Ma tuo nipote Cesare, lo hai aiutato molto!”, e Alessandro: “Cosa pensi che fosse l’Italia del XV secolo, molti signorotti locali che guidavano piccoli stati, o città e che volevano che ogni confinante fosse loro suddito, e tu sai bene che abbia qualche potere che ognuno sia soggetto; io dovevo mantenere la pace di queste famiglie con un belligerante efficace e fidato, mio nipote”, e la Storia: “Perché tu dovevi mantenere la pace?, e Alessandro: “Perché nello Stato pontificio ogni famiglia poteva crearsi un esercito e prendere accordi con i nemici della Chiesa”, e la Chiesa: “Si ma perché mantenere la pace?”, e Alessandro: “Perché nello Stato pontificio il disordine avrebbe indebolito la Chiesa”, e la Storia: “Perché tanti ti hanno odiato con tanto vigore?”, e Alessandro: “Perché ero castigliano e allora era veramente offensivo per i romani, e perché io ho voluto che la Chiesa fosse la Chiesa”. Quindi si alzò e uscì.

Alessandro Lusana             

 

No comments:

Post a Comment